Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Favorite Spot! :D


One of my favorite spots is a city in Virginia (USA), called Williamsburg. I lived there for three years, so it's a place that's pretty special to me. Even though it's a rather small town, I was surprised by how many things there are to see and do there, and if you look at the pictures above, you can see some of the coolest things that I love about Williamsburg.

Some reasons that I love Williamsburg (and Virginia in general), is
1. How green everything is: with all of the forests in the area, trees, bushes, and grass are plentiful.
2. The seasons there: Summer is pleasantly hot, spring is beautiful, with meadows of flowers and little fawns and baby bunnies. During fall (autumn), all of the trees turn brilliant shades of red, yellow, and gold. And finally, at winter time it gets very cold and we sometimes get snow days!!!
3. It's rich history: All of it is very interesting to me, especially since in Colonial Williamsburg you can really experience how life was like back then.
4. Virginia has really nice schools and universities. I hope to got to college there one day.
5. The best part: Williamsburg VA, small as it may be, has a Busch Gardens Amusement Park, a Water Country USA waterpark, and a humongous hotel called the Great Wolf Lodge!!!!!!!! (pictured above)

These aren't the only great things about Williamsburg, but if you really want to find out what other surprises it has in store, you should go there yourself. I highly recommend it. :D




4 comments:

  1. I think that it looks very interesting and the pictures look fantastic.
    Advice but you just need a few more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!!! Next time I'll put more pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Ducle!!! Really rich in info. :)

    ReplyDelete