Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Name Story :D

Hi People!!!! This post is about my name and how awesome it is! Well, not exactly, it's about how I got my name and a few other things about it. (By the way, my name is Hannah if you didn't already know).


     My name is Hannah, and it was decided from the start that my name would be Hannah. It means "grace" or "gracious" and its origin is Hebrew. It's a popular name in the United States, and my mom and dad both really loved the name and it held many good qualities as a choice. For example, it's my aunt's name but you pronounce her name differently and spell it in Arabic script   هناء. <----- Isn't it cool???


       Hannah also a biblical name (mentioned in the bible). Hannah was the mother of the prophet Samuel, and when she was unable to have children, she prayed that if god gave her  a son, she would let him be raised as a priest. And the last reason (my favorite ;) is that the name Hannah is a palindrome, which means that it is the same word spelled backwards. H_A_N_N_A_H!!!! <----- Isn't it cool???




      I really like my name, and I think it suits me well. It was a breeze to learn, and it's pretty common in the U.S. I think it's simple and pretty but if I were to change my name, I think I would change it to Nicole. So that's why if I have a girl I would name it Nicole. My second name choice for a daughter would be Savanna because I am utterly obsessed with cheetahs and they live on the savanna. Plus I like names that start with S and I think Savanna is pretty. If I were to have a boy, I'm not sure what I would name him. I guess I like the name Micheal or Nick but I really haven't given a thought about it. Well, that's my name. BYE, BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment