Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WHERE IN THE WORLD?????????? O.o

Hello people of the earth!!! I decided to do my where in the world 6 times! Yeah, you heard me. 6 TIMES! So if you don't know one of these places, guess the others!




I'm also going to give some clues if you're stuck. (I don't know if they help or not)
 Picture #1 is a bridge that I have been to.
 Picture #2 once saw a double rainbow ;)
Picture #3 is not in Asia.
Picture #4, think Alex and Marty.
Picture #5 was in an Indiana Jones movie.

4 comments:

  1. 1)No idea
    2)Yosemite Park, California, USA
    3)Chinatown either in San Francisco or New York
    4)China-- Only becuase dont they have those monkeys there???
    5)And the Roman Forum (Italy) or somewhere in Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know one for sure - picture number 3 is Chinatown, right? In San Francisco. Is there one in New York?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I guess somewhere in Brazil! I don;t know why I just had something like an epiphany! ;p
    2)I would say somewhere in the U.S at a park! That is because I saw a couple of movies that had a place like that in the U.S!
    3)I would say this is in Chinatown since you said is not in Asia, it could be in New York or San Francisco!
    4)I would say this is in Madagascar because, remember last year in S.S when we did a poster about a country? Well, I did Madagascar and while I was researching, I saw these monkeys in a website!
    5)I would say, maybe in Arabia, because they have buildings like that!

    P.S:You did it 5 times not six! Because you said you did it six but there a re only 5 pictures! It's okay thought, nobody blamed you, right? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Sydney
    2) somewhere in the U.S
    3) Chinatown in the U.S
    4} Madagascar
    5} Greece

    ReplyDelete